Security light.

Sponsored Links
one lamp is longer than the other

ones a K4 the other K5

The fitting will be wider

Sponsored Links
A 750 watt K3 lamp will also fit the 1000 watt lampholder if need be.

barcelona, neither of those are permitted for domestic use, without permission from local building control. And they arent likely to grant permission. ;)

barcelona, neither of those are permitted for domestic use, without permission from local building control. And they arent likely to grant permission. ;)

Thats ok. I will put it up. Then If and when I am asked to, I will take it down.

Your neighbours wont thank you.

Have you considered any other form of external lighting? What are you trying to light, and for how long? Are you aware a 1000w halogen is roughly evuivalent to a 150w sodium or metal halide lamp?

Thats ok. I will put it up. Then If and when I am asked to, I will take it down.

lol, are you trying to blind any tresspassers?

For some reason i've just had an image of you being woken at 4am by screams of 'my eyes, my eyes, i can't see' or 'Aargh, the pain! i think im blind' coming from the back garden, look out the window to see a pair of burglars rolling around the lawn clutching their faces. :D

lol, are you trying to blind any tresspassers?

For some reason i've just had an image of you being woken at 4am by screams of 'my eyes, my eyes, i can't see' or 'Aargh, the pain! i think im blind' coming from the back garden, look out the window to see a pair of burglars rolling around the lawn clutching their faces. :D

You are not far from the truth there. Think dole dossing neighbour, who sits smoking in his opened bathroom window, overlooking the whole side of my house and kitchen window, almost all night and day everyday. It's getting rather irritating.
No other neighbours will be affected I only have two neighbours close by.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back