Security!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Please can you help me first time owning a lap top
I Cannot send or receive emails because I got the solution to the security code wrong,I am told to solve the code that appears when I close the window but nothing appears on the screen .
BT HUB

Sponsored Links
I don't know, but I think you are going to have to tell us what the package was that wants the security code. You say BT hub. Is it the hub itself? Do you mean it is a wireless hub?

What exactly (exactly) is the full text of the message you get? Include all letters and numbers. And what do you do immediately before the message appears?

Who else uses this system?

Sorry I am a total novice at this. I have a BT 2.0 Hub. Perhaps I use the wrong word when I say security code, it was a configuration of letters and numbers, which I thought I had got right because it cleared the screen, but when I went to send an email a window came up saying an error had occurred so my email address had been temporarily deactivated, and to solve the configuration that appeared when I closed the window, but nothing came up in the screen. I have tried since to send an email but the same thing happens. Hope this may be of help many thanks

Sponsored Links
What exactly (exactly) is the full text of the message you get?

Back