Selective censorship

You could always answer what they want you to answer then change your religion and political beliefs waiting for the program to start. Then again it isn't live so they'd edit you out anyway.

Sponsored Links
John D apologise at once you cretin. That should get me another one of these:
(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.) From the Donald Trump thread. :censored:

(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.) From the Donald Trump thread. :censored:

So you should be, you have nothing worthwhile to add.

You are a Muslim and Islam hater.
An out and out racist and bigot.

How do I know, you may ask.

1) your eyes are too close together.
2) you are not a follower of Islam.
3) you don't wear a rucksack.
4)!i know you wished it was 152 executions.
5) wwt told me so.
;)

Sponsored Links

So you should be, you have nothing worthwhile to add.

You are a Muslim and Islam hater.
An out and out racist and bigot.

How do I know, you may ask.

1) your eyes are too close together.
2) you are not a follower of Islam.
3) you don't wear a rucksack.
4)!i know you wished it was 152 executions.
5) wwt told me so.
;)

Have told my mum what you said, she is coming to get you.

latest

It was wwt, I tell you it was twister himself.
I was just relaying what he told me, honest.

It might be that more lefties apply to be on QT, although to be honest any normal decent moderate person can see that Trump is a nasty piece of work.

They do seem to have a left wing bias. Jeanette Winterson has been on Any Questions (R4) at least twice, maybe more times, and routinely bullies and shouts down those she disagrees with. Last week she shouted down a Tory MP when it was his turn to answer a question, not allowing him to have his say, and the chairman did not intervene to allow him to speak. Then again, he's a Tory, so not nice, and it's all for the good isn't it? :rolleyes:

Ooooooh the irony.

Well, what irony?

I'm afraid I don't know, as I have never applied to be on the programme.
So your allegation was just made up.

Here you are John. https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091023081437AADF4yQ

''I once appeared in the Question Time audience - earlier this year in the North East of England. - and when I applied to be part of the show I had to fill in a questionnaire all about my Political views and opinions and was even asked who I would vote for in the next election. I had to disclose if I had any current issues or opinions about current affairs and events.
After that I received a email and a telephone call asking the same type of questions.

This means that the BBC can therefore choose who is in the audience and what their political bias is. It was clear that the London audience was hand picked as a majority anti-labour and anti Nick Griffin BNP audience and this saddens me.

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS: I CONDEMN BNP FOR BEING RACIST AND INTOLERANT BUT DO BELIEVE IN DEMOCRACY AND FREEDOM TO SPEAK.

Also: each audience member is asked to write down a question before hand and up to 6 are selected prior to recording the show. These people are then taken away to practice their question. So the questions are planned, although the show do say the panel are not told what they are.
Additional Details
I was also asked my ethnicity and my religious beliefs before being given a ticket to participate.''

Whilst I think the QT audiences are manipulated, I haven't seen any proof from you of that fact. It is possible they ask about voting intentions to avoid a large imbalance. Or the converse.

Harkeye244: I think you will find that the majority of people in this country despise Nik Griffin, there is no need to fix an audience to ensure he is hated. Inside sources have stated that the core of the BNP is neo Nazi, and that Griffin tried to hide that fact and make them electable. A vile loathsome man.

Sponsored Links
Back