Selective censorship

It might be that more lefties apply to be on QT, although to be honest any normal decent moderate person can see that Trump is a nasty piece of work.

They do seem to have a left wing bias. Jeanette Winterson has been on Any Questions (R4) at least twice, maybe more times, and routinely bullies and shouts down those she disagrees with. Last week she shouted down a Tory MP when it was his turn to answer a question, not allowing him to have his say, and the chairman did not intervene to allow him to speak. Then again, he's a Tory, so not nice, and it's all for the good isn't it? :rolleyes:

Ooooooh the irony.

Well, what irony?

Ok, I'll explain though you've had enough time to find it.

You wrote:
"routinely bullies and shouts down those she disagrees with"

I wrote:
"Ooooh the irony"

Sounds very familiar, dontcha think Twister?

Sponsored Links
Harkeye244: I think you will find that the majority of people in this country despise Nik Griffin, there is no need to fix an audience to ensure he is hated. Inside sources have stated that the core of the BNP is neo Nazi, and that Griffin tried to hide that fact and make them electable. A vile loathsome man.

Ok, but you're missing the point here, .. if you notice the guy asking the question in that link also said he believed the audience were ''majority anti-labour'', when it's anything but... we can't 'prove' that, we can't prove what agenda or subversion is being used (if at all).

The point being made is when John mentioned proof and I searched and found that link the person asking the question mentions forms and telephone conversations required of him when he applied to be on the programme (a vetting procedure) if not, what ?

The question you should be asking is, is that right? This is an organisation publically funded that claims to be the voice of the people, the 'moral compass' of Britain. The BNP is not the point.

Incidentally, I appreciate those who have done so attempting to continue the discussion here in order that I might be permitted to contribute!
One in the eye for whoever decided to ban me from the thread!

I have no idea who if anyone did anything. (But if you're rude about any mod, of which there are several, the post is likely to be deleted on sight.)

You can have any opinion you like, but some you can't express here. And we're human so may not be entirely consistent. Tough.
It's only a click to ban someone completely, so it may not be in anyone's interest to aim to be a pest.

One of the Mods.
Firstly, may I be permitted to point out that I am not being intentionally rude about any specific mod, on the obvious grounds that I have no idea who put in place the restriction on my posting on the thread concerned. I realise that this could equally have been some sort of 'hacker'. (Please see the emboldened phrase above.)

As far as I am aware, I have not contravened any of the site's terms and conditions and whatever I have posted on here (or elsewhere) is not in excess of what others have posted, yet for some reason it appears that I have been singled out for this treatment.

Finally, I am not aiming to be a 'pest'. I have simply been attempting to ascertain why this action was taken and, in the absence of any explanation, making the only effort available to me to continue to discuss the topic I was engaged in earlier. If whoever (whether a mod or a 'hacker') took the action under discussion would do me the honour of explaining what I did to deserve it, I should be very grateful as I should also be apprised as to what I should not repeat in future.

Of course, I realise that you have the power to ban me completely. If you feel I have done anything to justify that, please let me know.

Sponsored Links
It might be that more lefties apply to be on QT, although to be honest any normal decent moderate person can see that Trump is a nasty piece of work.

They do seem to have a left wing bias. Jeanette Winterson has been on Any Questions (R4) at least twice, maybe more times, and routinely bullies and shouts down those she disagrees with. Last week she shouted down a Tory MP when it was his turn to answer a question, not allowing him to have his say, and the chairman did not intervene to allow him to speak. Then again, he's a Tory, so not nice, and it's all for the good isn't it? :rolleyes:

Ooooooh the irony.

Well, what irony?

Ok, I'll explain though you've had enough time to find it.

You wrote:
"routinely bullies and shouts down those she disagrees with"

I wrote:
"Ooooh the irony"

Sounds very familiar, dontcha think Twister?

Do you not see the irony that you rotinely direct verbal abuse at me?

Now how do I shout down those I disagree with? By expressing my views? Can't you cope with that? :LOL:

Whereas numerous some people here did launch a rather unpleasant attack on a Muslim forum member, consisting of verbal abuse and nasty accusations of supporting terrorism.

The forum has been filled with anti-Islamic posts for months now. As to removal of posts, surely you cannot be accusing me of doing that? Are you saying I hack the site? :rolleyes: Maybe just maybe the moderators remove them because a) not doing so might open them to prosecution for inciting religious hatred b) they find some of the content repugnant, and c) they do not wish to alienate any Muslim forum members.

Some of the posts have contained some quite extreme statements such as a post containing a hate video that conflated Muslims with Islamists to deliberately sow hatred. And you are surprised it was removed?

Verbal abuse?
Please supply me with an example.
I didn't say you hacked or removed a post, again please supply me with proof that substantiates your claim.

I have never disputed there are some very dubious posts about some Muslims but I don't agree with wholesale accusations of racism, Islamaphobia etc.

You and some others devalue genuine claims with your continual use of them.

Verbal abuse?

In your earlier post you refer to me as Twister. You insinuated that I shout down and bully others. I have also been bullied by others. I have been referred to as 'she', as a 'leftie', and it has been suggested that I am married to a Muslim, the suggestion being that only a Muslim, or someone married to a Muslim, could object to posts here.

Verbal abuse?
I didn't say you hacked or removed a post, again please supply me with proof that substantiates your claim.

So, how do I shout down others? By removing posts? :LOL:

Verbal abuse?
I have never disputed there are some very dubious posts about some Muslims but I don't agree with wholesale accusations of racism, Islamaphobia etc.

Several people have said they hate Islam. Is that not the definition of Islamophobia? It pays to be aware of the company you keep.

Verbal abuse?

In your earlier post you refer to me as Twister. You insinuated that I shout down and bully others. I have also been bullied by others. I have been referred to as 'she', as a 'leftie', and it has been suggested that I am married to a Muslim, the suggestion being that only a Muslim, or someone married to a Muslim, could object to posts here.

Verbal abuse?

Verbal abuse?

Several people have said they hate Islam. Is that not the definition of Islamophobia? It pays to be aware of the company you keep.

So, your accusation that I verbally abuse you adds up to me calling you Twister and a suggestion that you are a bully?

Ffs, that's it?

You do bully people in that you shout racist when it's not really called for. I have quietly agreed with some of your accusations but I won't give them the satisfaction of a reply.

On the other hand, you've accused some of racism without foundation which I find quite disturbing and inexcusable, IMHO.

I dislike some aspects of Christianity, I bet you'd let any criticism slide without categorising me as being anti Christian.

I used to know a man who referred to Indians as "Wise Oriental Gentlemen"

Everybody knew he meant it as a derogatory term and was sneering at them.

When the handful of obsessive RWRs on here sneer at Muslims, their intention is perfectly clear.

Read more: //www.diynot.com/diy/threads/i-agree-with-donald-trump.448337/page-7#ixzz3uJMJ3800

Not wishing to be offensive to anybody, but I just wanted to point out that when I was a young lad I understood that the traditional (and long standing) expression was Wily Oriental Gentleman (although I have no doubt that some would have been wise).

Verbal abuse?

Verbal abuse?

Verbal abuse?

So, your accusation that I verbally abuse you adds up to me calling you Twister and a suggestion that you are a bully?

Ffs, that's it?

You do bully people in that you shout racist when it's not really called for. I have quietly agreed with some of your accusations but I won't give them the satisfaction of a reply.

On the other hand, you've accused some of racism without foundation which I find quite disturbing and inexcusable, IMHO.

I dislike some aspects of Christianity, I bet you'd let any criticism slide without categorising me as being anti Christian.

I criticise the statements here which I am glad to see you have conceded are often dubious.

Provide cases where I shout racist without reason?

There are three instances I can recall, all quite some time back. I called one person a racist, and he agreed, so that was not contentious. I asked one person if he was a member of an extreme right group such as the BNP or EDL, and he replied with something along the lines of "What if I am?", so that was not contentious. And I regularly said that Joe90 was a neo-Nazi or a neo-Nazi sympathiser since he regularly posted anti-semitic text from extreme right wing web sites, stating that the holocaust did not occur and that the Holocaust 'myth' is a Jewish conspiracy. Joe90 has totally repellent views, and routinely posted falsehoods about the Holocaust. I can't see anything wrong with refuting that kind of filth.

The truth is that there are some very dubious remarks made here.

Oh and using terms such as 'Twister' is indeed verbal abuse. Were such a term to be used during Question Time say, the person would be instructed to take it back.

Well, Twister(as in twisting comments to suit you)seems rather apt, as you have just proven.

I said I agreed with SOME of your accusations, nowhere did I concede that statements were OFTEN dubious, SOME, yes.

Sponsored Links
Back