Pig to be silenced. Moans it's not fair.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
So you didn't believe what Leave told you.
Didn’t listen to anyone. I looked at the questions on the voting slip and chose my preference. I don’t care how it happens as it will sort itself out in time.

On the topic of Brexit, this is pretty serious for our economy:
More Than 7,500 Financial Services Jobs Move to Europe from London: EY Brexit Tracker
and UK credit rating downgraded by Moody's amid growth concerns

Covid has totally changed the minds of the city financial directors - before, they all thought that their staff could not be trusted to work from home or remotely. But now, they realise that it does not matter where people work. In fact, business deals have increased during coronavirus, and it is thought that less time commuting and sitting in meetings means more time to do the job at hand. This means we will see more global businesses pull staff back to their own countries.

France has already benefited to the tune of EUR150 BILLION

We're talking about the City of London financial district here, which accounts for 22% of all UK GDP.

Call it project fear if you like, but we really are in a sticky spot right now, and it is not going to get better any time soon.
We'll soon be able to trade with anybody in the world, but we won't have the money to do so. Ooops.

it was always on the table, but our Government wasn't obliged to choose that option.

Remember our choices?
(known well before the referendum)
Described here as "WTO model" i.e. no treaty with the EU.

Whilst those are possible outcomes, theyre not the only ones, were not talking about immutable laws of physics are we. They are just some current possible outcomes made up by people.

Well, if they thought like me, I honestly thought it would be a clean break so to answer your question, all of 'em!
Likewise. It is the EU that has muddled the waters and dragged this out with impossible demands as warning to others who are waiting and watching how it ends. So yes article 50 was on the table as part of the no deal in that sense.

Why would we do that - Essex is not paying to subsidise the rest of the UK and the rest of the U.K. are not taking from Essex.
Then it follows that the UK would be better off without Essex.

Please explain how it could happen as a clean break.

impossible demands

i'll tell you what's impossible.

Getting the benefits of membership without committing to comply with the fundamental rules of the organisation.

The EU has said that from the beginning. This is not a new demand or a surprise.

Sponsored Links
Back