Selectos D42 oil burner parts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys Anyone know where I can get spares for this oil burner. Specifically electrodes, leads and transormer. A manual would be good too but I guess i'm pushing my luck after all the burner is 40 years old I think. Cheers :(

Sponsored Links
You could try Nuway on 01905-794331. If they have nothing what about taking the parts to your local oil heating spares dealer and getting "similar" bits to modify your burner? (All you need is a good spark, it doesn't matter if the parts are exactly correct.)

Try http://www.mjtcontrols.co.uk/Controls_Type3.aspx?Manufacture_ID=97. they seem to have what you want.
I replaced a wornout pump with a Suntec AS 47C7451 on my D42
EOGB do a motor for the D42,
I replaced the old 'petercam' control box with a Landis & Gyr LOA 21.
Don't think you'll get a manual for the burner, they tend to be part of the boiler instructions.
What boiler is your D42 fitted to.
If you do a seach on this forum you may find some useful information.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for all these gold nuggets!! Wish I had joined earlier! Hope I can have some input in the future! :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back