Self Proving Voltage Indicator

Sponsored Links
the one in the link you have posted is probably more complex (and expensive) than what you require.

the one i have is a Martindale voltage indicator and you also need a proving unit, martindale do one too.

look on ebay for both,they are always on.

Personally I don't see a problem with proving the testers on a known source of the same voltage.
GS38 requires that they are proven before and after use on a known live source of a similar voltage to the circuit under test, or alternatively on a portable test source.
Is the fluke T5 GS38 compliant for voltage detection?

Sponsored Links
I have those testers under the NEWLEC brand and they are crap im on my second set of replacements. Used to have a Fluke T5-600 and that was great but i left it in the bucket and it bounced out one day.

Is the clamp meter part of the Fluke T5 accurate, anyone know?

Mine seems to be accurate to within about 0.2 of an amp when compared to my proper dedicated clamp meter.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back