Septic tank - upgrade to treatment plant

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking to upgrade my septic tank to a treatment plant. Long term cost saving plus i think the brick built tank has had its day!

I have had one company come out to view and survey and await a quote with another coming later this week. On surfing the net there would seem to be quite a few companies making these plants. Has anyone any advice / experience on these plants and which offer best value for money.
Recommendations always very welcome.

Sponsored Links
Nothing but there are many alternatives and many differant prices so seeking advice. :)

Avoid the ones that use electricity for any purpose to do with the plant ;)

Sponsored Links
because it and the devices it drives.............Fail ;)

So your preferred option would be......... give me some names to research please.

I can understand where you are coming from but its all new to me and searching the net is proving to be a bit of a nightmare. Klargester seem to have the most of the market but a lot of smaller companies have web sites selling similar items.

Recommendations go a long way.

ok ;) try reed beds or ecological sewage disposal........don`t know any trade names other than Klargester :oops:

Go for a Klargester Bio-Disc, very good piece of kit. Installed about 30 with no problems.

Had a quote for one of those........ not cheap!

Anyone got one of these and have any info, failures , running probs etc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back