Service manual required for Ravenheat RSF 820/20

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

Before I start I know NOTHING about boilers, I didn't even know I had a Ravenheat boiler until it died this afternoon. Luckily my Dad is a CORGI registered fitter but he needs to see the wiring diagrams, trouble shooter etc for the boiler.

I've searched the Ravenheat webpage but they no longer list this model, can anyone help me in the form of a pdf manual or anything that I can pass on?

Basically the problem is, I left for work this morning, the central heating was on, the water was hot as I took a shower, I came home at lunch and at about 4pm my wife said the water wasn't getting hot. I checked the boiler and it's not firing up, the pilot light is on. My Dad has checked the obvious but needs to go into a bit more detail and now requires the manual.

Any help would be appreciated... I have a 6 month old daughter who I need to keep warm at night hence the reason I'm making this post.

Sorry if I sound like I don't know what I'm talking about, that's because I don't.

If you can help me in anyway please reply to this post or email me direct on

Thanks,

Nick.

PS, I know some of you don't rate this boiler but currently I can't afford a new one so it needs to be fixed somehow.

MOD

e mail removed it can be shown in profile

Sponsored Links
Hi there,

Have found your forum entry regarding RSF 820/20 failure to fire up when demand is made for domestic hot water.

This matches problem i am having.

Please will you be kind enough to fwd the PDF diagrams you had sent as i also can not find mine!

Thank you in anticipation!

yours,

the unclean!

Sponsored Links
WIthout an email address, which has to be put in your Profile, nobody can send you anything. :idea:

The diaphragm has probably split in your diverter valve.

I could send you diags but because you have not yet created a new post which would enable me to click on your name in the forum, I cant get to your profile. Unless anyone can enlighten me how to do it?

Having the exact same problem , could i please have the ravenheat 820 manual forwarded to me pls

thanx in advance

Email sent

Problem should be around diverter valve / microswitch area. The diaphragm can often be renewed but its usually better to renew the full diverter valve if the Flow pipe gets hot when you turn a tap on. < Check this when the heating system is cold.

Hi
Please could you send me the pdf file for service manual for the ravenheat rsf 820/20 as i have a similar problem with the hot water only working when the heating is on full.
Many Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back