Service manual required for Ravenheat RSF 820/20

hello,

I have a problem with this same combi (ravenheat 820/20).

I really need the wiring diagram and service manual, so I can properly diagnose the fault. The burner runs continuously, even when the selector switch is set to DHW (all taps are closed) and the time switch is set to 'off'.

Has anyone seen this before?, could it be the diverter valve?

Many thanks for your help.

Cooky

Sponsored Links
Part number 5021160
Best way to replace any PCB is to take a pic on your camera phone so you dont get any wires mixed up when you swap the part over. It is hard to get any wrong on this model as I recall. The rest is common sense starting with the words 'Isolate the power supply'

EDIT:- Nice one moderator! You took off the post I answered and left this one here looking rather useless

Sponsored Links
Cheers mucker, thats helped me out no end! NO to slug pellets.

Hi Chris any chance of sending me the service manual too.? Thanks Ben

Please, please, please could you send me a copy of the manual too. House was rented and I left it for the tenant - it has now vanished!

Thank you.

Hi,

Before I start I know NOTHING about boilers, I didn't even know I had a Ravenheat boiler until it died this afternoon. Luckily my Dad is a CORGI registered fitter but he needs to see the wiring diagrams, trouble shooter etc for the boiler.

I've searched the Ravenheat webpage but they no longer list this model, can anyone help me in the form of a pdf manual or anything that I can pass on?

Basically the problem is, I left for work this morning, the central heating was on, the water was hot as I took a shower, I came home at lunch and at about 4pm my wife said the water wasn't getting hot. I checked the boiler and it's not firing up, the pilot light is on. My Dad has checked the obvious but needs to go into a bit more detail and now requires the manual.

Any help would be appreciated... I have a 6 month old daughter who I need to keep warm at night hence the reason I'm making this post.

Sorry if I sound like I don't know what I'm talking about, that's because I don't.

If you can help me in anyway please reply to this post or email me direct on

Thanks,

Nick.

PS, I know some of you don't rate this boiler but currently I can't afford a new one so it needs to be fixed somehow.

MOD

e mail removed it can be shown in profile

I also am experiencing the same problems as above. However I thought that I would turn off my bolier and restart it and now it won't light either!! Please can somebdy help me? Also can I please be sent a copy of the service manual with the wiring diagrams and a user manual as we inherited this bolier with the purchase of the house and there is no documentation whatsoever.

Thank you in anticipation of your all of your help

M

Dont know if anyone can help, but we have just taken over a flat with the above boiler.
We have discovered that even though we have only selected hot water the radiators get hot. Which is not really wanted at this time of year.

CAn anyone provide me with a copy of the technical manual please, at the moment I'm flying blind

Thanks

Andrew :confused: :confused:

If you have a Ravenheap scrap it and get a decent boiler.

Hope that helps!

Dont know if anyone can help, but we have just taken over a flat with the above boiler.
We have discovered that even though we have only selected hot water the radiators get hot. Which is not really wanted at this time of year.

CAn anyone provide me with a copy of the technical manual please, at the moment I'm flying blind

Thanks

Andrew :confused: :confused:

The diverter valve is jammed.

This must be the most hyjacked thread on the internet.

Presumably you are a dodgey landlord who does your own repairs? Of course you can in this case as no gas is involved.

But the boiler is old and needs regular servicing. Might be better to fit a new condensing one! Let the tenants save 30% on their gas bills!***

Knuckle scraping job replacing the diverter valve.

Tony

*** is there any HIP for tenants yet so they can see the energy inefficiency of the flat they are going to rent?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back