servowarm savannah boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I am a Gassafe installer/breakdown engineer, I was called out to a faulty boiler today, I replaced the faulty HT Lead, and the Piezzo wasnt working great either so replaced that, then realised the thermocouple wasnt holding either so I replaced that with a universal, but then found a persistent leak around the union on the pilot burner assembly, this keeps popping and eventually extinguishes the pilot.
On further investigation I found that it wasnt sealing and the previous engineer (I will use that term loosely) had butchered it a pair of grips so badly that it had squashed it 'out of round' it wasnt sealing at all.
I have tried to obtain a replacement for this boiler and cannot seem to get any spares at all.
It is a very old boiler but with a service I am sure it will work fine.
Does anybody know of anywhere who stocks spares for these boilers?
kind regards allmodcon

Sponsored Links
since Npowewr brough servowarm off o homeserve you cannot get the parts anymore

except for the elite plus's as the are made by malvern

i dont remember the savannah though

got a pic to refresh me auld memory

Thanks for your reply, I did an internet search and it led me to 'N' power.
The boiler is not dissimilar to your average Gloworm spacesaver type of boiler, it has a honeywell gas valve and a duplex burner, i just cant get hold of a pilot burner assembly, so I am going to have to break the bad (good) news

Sponsored Links
Try a potterton interpart universal 6mm Pilot tube kit - not much they wont fit!! ;)

Back