Shared water supply

You could be falling out with new neighbours, and creating a bad atmosphere in the Village, and at the end of the day still paying the exact amount or even more than you are? as you know you have 2 options status quo or a water meter, you ruled out the meter on cost? making them pay to have there own supply,you still pay the same, charging them £10? a month, is it worth it? late night discos/Karaoke/youth club could well be on the cards in the future;)

Sponsored Links
You could be falling out with new neighbours, and creating a bad atmosphere in the Village, and at the end of the day still paying the exact amount or even more than you are?
It's a fair point.

To me, it's the principle.

Money grabbing, arrogant people don't want to pay for something that everyone else has to pay for.

You could be falling out with new neighbours, and creating a bad atmosphere in the Village, and at the end of the day still paying the exact amount or even more than you are? as you know you have 2 options status quo or a water meter, you ruled out the meter on cost? making them pay to have there own supply,you still pay the same, charging them £10? a month, is it worth it? late night discos/Karaoke/youth club could well be on the cards in the future;)
Lol! If you knew where the village hall was, with no parking and a long walk for anyone who was sad enough to attend the once monthly coffee morning you’d know that wasn’t a concern. If you also knew how the chair/secretary of the village hall committee (who we coincidentally found out used to be a work colleague of my missus) tried to bully her and use emotional blackmail to make her conform to their wishes then you’d know why we don’t really care about the money, it’s called justice and doing what is morally right, not sponging off of others and being generally nasty……

Sponsored Links
To me, it's the principle.

Money grabbing, arrogant people don't want to pay for something that everyone else has to pay for.
Damned right! And when they bully, use emotional blackmail and spy on us and our children then I think we’re quite justified to put these people back in their box…..

I might have to revise my estimate. Could be a couple of quid a year.
Lol! Well I’ve now had Thames Water get back to me and they’re now contacting the secretary of the village hall to confirm if they have an account or not. They get 3 chances to reply to 3 letters and if they don’t respond or confirm then they automatically set up an account for them and they’ll have to pay it…..as long as they pay their way I’m happy, as I said, I’m fed up with their behaviour and their sponging so I’d even be happy to have my bill increased in the process just as long as I know they’re getting stung!

Sponsored Links
Back