sharia law

Sponsored Links
Go to Sydney's South Western suburbs such as Cabramatta or Fairfield - and you'll rarely hear English (or Australian) spoken. Sydney has a huge immigrant population. You simply don't know what you are talking about.

Go to Sydney's South Western suburbs such as Cabramatta or Fairfield - and you'll rarely hear English (or Australian) spoken. Sydney has a huge immigrant population. You simply don't know what you are talking about.
I think you will find Australia is full of english speaking immigrants for i am sure that the indiginous Australians are the Aborogines.

What's ancient history got to do with anything? It's today that matters.

Sponsored Links
I don't care what language people use, what clothes they wear, or what relligion they practise, as long as they drive on the left, and obey all the other laws of the land as I do and my forefathers did.

Go to several areas of the UK and you'll rarely heard English spoken.

should we allow muslim's to have there own law in UK , and if not what lenths should we go too, inforcing UK law :eek:

Bring it on I say. :eek:
But Sharia law would need to be extended to cover people who write nonsense on internet forums.
Fingers chopped off to prevent typing sounds good. :rolleyes:

Go to several areas of the UK and you'll rarely heard English spoken.
Wales, Scotland, Liverpool, Newcastle, Brum and DEFINITELY ... Cornwall :LOL:

But Sharia law would need to be extended to cover people who write nonsense on internet forums ... Fingers chopped off to prevent typing sounds good
There'd be a lot of people on here wearing mittens afterwards that's for sure ;)

MW

is it fair to ask someone who may work in a place where they will very rearly hear english spoken, never mix with the english, to have to speak english , they have no use for it, not even if they sign on for benifits :confused:

a great quote, and its not just his view, thats why in oz they dont have an over population of immigrants, illegal or otherwise

are you sodding kidding me?

they're ALL imigrants there..

they were shipped there as prisoners and took over a land that did not belong to them, it belongs to the original inhabitants, the aboriganies..
they do not respect the cultural beliefs of the abo's..

likewise with the americans..

and likewise with us..

anyone who claims to be a brit better have ginger hair and green eyes because everyone else comes from other countries..
vikings, nords, romans, etc...

we are a nation of mongrels..

however, I do support the idea that it's OUR country, if you don't like our rules then go to a country who's rules you do like..

if u dont bring to the table how long to you expect to eat at it,for free ;)

As the archbishop says, people need to understand what is meant by Sharia Law in this context, rather than the misinformation.

If it came, it would be additional to British Law and would cover civil matters like divorces, rather than criminal matters. It would be exactly the same as the Jewish Rabbinical courts that already exist for such matters here. It would be nothing to do with chopping hands off or floggings.

but would they want to push the boundary's further as time pass's :confused: and would then have our courts full of people saying they did not like the out-come, and who would fund it, how could we reverse a court decision and who is the judge whats his credentials & qualification, what about sharing out the cash in divorce case's :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back