Sharia law

M

malcolmX

What about these Muslims who are going around certain towns sticking signs on lamposts etc proclaiming that the area is now subject to Sharia laws, think they are chancing their arm a little bit there, this is Britain at the end of the day not Pakistan.

Sponsored Links
I reckon they should all take the "bin Ladin" test. The one's that refer to him as "that cnt Bin Ladin" can stay, and the one's who call him "Osama" can fork off.
There wouldn't be many left. :evil:

Sponsored Links
All the Muslim drug dealers, pimps and scroats please form an orderly queue to recieve the punishment your brothers want to practice..

That should clean up much of the problem round this town.

Of all the foreigners that this country has given refuge and safety to over the last 200 years it is only the Muslims who have tried to get their own laws introduced into the mainstream British legal system and it is totally wrong, not a day goes by without reading in my local paper of some Muslim involved in some sort of scam, Muslims who are now into British politics are pushing their own agenda's which I think will be the cause of public unrest in the near or distant future.

images

If I went around sticking adverts to street furniture I would probably be arrested. Why do they get away with it?

Wait until Turkey joins the EU (as Cameron is in favour of) that will be 75 million Muslims free to migrate to Britain whenever it suits them.

Sharia law does have its benefits, and, it is not as soft of the country with the weakest law on the planet - England. English law is an ass.

Sharia law does have its benefits, and, it is not as soft of the country with the weakest law on the planet - England. English law is an ass.

Sharia law does have its benefits but we dont have to adopt them, all that is required is to beef up our own existing laws.

not a day goes by without reading in my local paper of some Muslim involved in some sort of scam,

With respect mate I think you shouldn't read too heavily into local papers.

Are you trying to say that my local evening paper the Manchester Evening News makes these stories up? Their reporters get the stories by attending court proceedings at the magistrates and Crown courts.

Sponsored Links
Back