Removal of topics

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I placed a topic on here about an hour ago about the views and opinions of a muslim woman that has now been removed.

As this is a topical subject in that there are areas in MY country the country i was born and served in Her Majesties armed forces and my father fought for that want to introduce sharia law.

Why was it removed please?

Sponsored Links
How is it that Joe90 can ramble on and on for ten pages or so about the holocaust and how it never happened yet this post was removed with only about three replies??

I would like to know why it was removed too, (I did read it pred)
Maybe the mod who removed it is Muslim
Come on mods at least give a reason why it was removed

I've always maintained that anyone who wants to live under Sharia Law, should emigrate to a country that has this system.

Sponsored Links
What is it with this country, take the Frogs, they decapitate the monarchy, literaly, they ban muslims from wearing a burka we cant even stop mods wearing parka's...

Gregers, many a true word was spoken in jest.

That would explain why he is anti semitic.

Gregers, many a true word was spoken in jest.

That would explain why he is anti semitic.

others have come and gone and been banned, and he remains with some very argumentative posts that have riled a few members.but hey its an internet forum,
i will probably never meet anyone from here so personally i dont give a stuff whats posted or by who.

i still think there are a lot of trolls on here with numerous user names having arguments with themselves.seen it a few times on popular forums,and was very surprised on how much time they have on there hands as it ran into thousands of posts by the same person using different aliases.you have to ask the question that they obviously have something missing in there lives??.

The great thing about this country is that people can say what they like, within the law, and not be destroyed for it. Be glad of it! Ignore it if you don't like it.

Joe 90 provides an argument backed up by proof. Pred just posts racist rants. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back