Sharia law

Religion forced down our throats from every side, Muslim or Christian.
But nof course we cannot slate the Christians can we , we might be accused of terrorism.

Of course we can, and do. Another non-argument. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Look at, Choudrey?, burned the U. K. flag, fined fifty quid, a kid swings on a flag, albeit drunk, goes to prison????

two completely different circumstances.

And lets face it , we have holy days , holy holidays etc which restricts us with trading , working etc etc.
But nof course we cannot slate the Christians can we , we might be accused of terrorism.
They might be different circumstances, but why the massive difference in punishment, if you can call £50 fine punishment.

2 Religious Holiday days is hardly having it forced down your throat.

No different than seeing BNP posters or edl grafitti

Yes, but the BNP/EDL, like them or not, have been warning about the rise of Islam, and Muslims trying to change our way of life.

Lo and behold, the muslims are only trying to change the law in certain parts of The UK. Looks like BNP/EDL can see the dangers, unlike bleeding heart liberal (eg SC and TB). Same sort of people who underestimated a certain person called Adolf 80 years ago. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
You are3 an Islamaphobic, :

A none word really.

A phobia suggests an irrational fear of something. There is nothing irrational about fearing Islam.

clip_image0021.jpg

Careful, I think TB may be arranging a fatwa with his mates as we speak. :LOL:

There is no point in replying to TB's posts, as he is getting more irrational with every post. I am aware that I am encouraging him too.

Look at, Choudrey?, burned the U. K. flag, fined fifty quid, a kid swings on a flag, albeit drunk, goes to prison????

two completely different circumstances.

And lets face it , we have holy days , holy holidays etc which restricts us with trading , working etc etc.
They might be different circumstances, but why the massive difference in punishment, if you can call £50 fine punishment.

2 Religious Holiday days is hardly having it forced down your throat.

Sunday?

I realise that you're Irish, but Sunday isn't a religious holiday. To help you, they are;

Xmas Day,
Good Friday,
Easter Monday.

Only to the ignorant who dont know anything about Islam.

Nice photo , came from here.

http://atheistrealm.com/

Nice web site ,from one extreme to the other eh fella.

Where the picture was located is irrelevant, it what the picture tells you about the Islamic mindset that counts.

london_prophet_cartoon_protest_060206.jpg

Same picture different website, what do you make of that?

Isllam1.jpg

images

The religion of peace...
insult-islam.jpg

muslim_thug_1.jpg

Islam, go to hell.

What's wrong with an athiest website? And what's extreme about it ?...

fella

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back