sharia law

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
should we allow muslim's to have there own law in UK , and if not what lenths should we go too, inforcing UK law :eek:

Sponsored Links
my opinion is hte same as the large majority of people who are not listened to in this land. our country our rules, dont like it F off home!

jefoss .i'm all for that ;) why does nobody listened it will give rise to all sorts in the future, even if our fathers did figth a war, but i dont think they fought for what we got now, :eek: the united states of EEC :
open border policy.

One law for all irrespective of what country you happen to be living in ... It's the ONLY way in a civilised society.

My opinion is the same as the large majority of people who are not listened to in this land. our country our rules, dont like it F off home!
What if this IS their home or do you believe that Britain can only be home to non-muslims?

Sponsored Links
One law for all irrespective of what country you happen to be living in ... It's the ONLY way in a civilised society.

go to iran or iraq and fly an england flag. my thoughts are that the rule for doing that there and running up a taliban here are very different

can the average person in england expect to be heard ,or shown any respect if they criticizes islam, :confused:

Not when our law prohibits open criticism on the grounds that it could incite racial hatred.

Lobby your MP if you don't like OUR laws.

MW

Prime Minister John Howard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.
Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'
'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'
'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'
'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'
'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,
'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'
'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'
Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, British citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

He's not the Prime Minister - the people told him to get out. :LOL:

ricicle, should be posted at every point of entre to UK ,MOAN before u adopt us and the UK, not after.:cool: ) u no like u no come ;) we will carry on without u :LOL:

Prime Minister John Howard - Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.
Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques. Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'
'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'
'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'
'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'
'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,
'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'
'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'
Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, British citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

a great quote, and its not just his view, thats why in oz they dont have an over population of immigrants, illegal or otherwise

Have you ever been there? Didn't think so.

For those with the Criminal gene in their blood and whom have come over here in their masses stealing jobs from the uk population, I'm ROFLM to see you accept them as the voice of sense and i'm talking of the aussies here :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Have you ever been there? Didn't think so.

is it necessary to have visited a country to have an opinion about it?

if so, how recent?

or, do you need to be actually living in that country to have an opinion?

or can we just do what most internet users do and Google-it, hey joe? :rolleyes: ;)

i bet you have visited EVERY country that you have had an opinion on haven't you joe.:cool:

Sponsored Links
Back