sharia law

but would they want to push the boundary's further as time pass's :confused: and would then have our courts full of people saying they did not like the out-come, and who would fund it, how could we reverse a court decision and who is the judge whats his credentials & qualification, what about sharing out the cash in divorce case's :confused:

Sharing out the cash is divorce cases is pretty much what this would be used for (as exists already for Jews) - Any civil case can be resolved by a mutually agreed authority, and that is kind of what is being proposed here.

I wouldn't worry too much about the slogger-scenario of Sharia law being used for criminal cases. If it can't be made to fly in Pakistan, I doubt it can be made to fly here...

Sponsored Links
the bottom line ,this is the Uk, we have a law to cover almost everything, we dont need any more law's from any where, even hear :confused: all they have to do is pop over to a land that has a law that suites and then come back with the result they want, we can live with that:cool:

If anyone doesn't like our laws then they shouldn't bother to come and live here :rolleyes:

If we went to live in Iran for example, would they change their laws for us :eek:

Course they bloody wouldn't :rolleyes:

There are some of our laws that I don't like - should I move to Iran?

Sponsored Links
All migrants to the UK should be given a card stating, "Fit in or Fu*k off" :LOL:

But they do fit in. It's called multiculturalism. If they want to live in a 'little Bombay' and ignore the rest of the population - then that's multiculturalism in action. They can have their own schools, supermarkets, churches etc. Twin cultures side by side. Where's the problem in that?

Quite a good idea really, easier for us to drop a bomb on them all in one place :eek: :LOL:

But they do fit in. It's called multiculturalism. If they want to live in a 'little Bombay' and ignore the rest of the population - then that's multiculturalism in action. They can have their own schools, supermarkets, churches etc. Twin cultures side by side. Where's the problem in that?

This is true. Remember, as far as the government is concerned, we are all cool with multiculturalism. The immigrants are only doing what they think they are welcome to do. After all, Labour wouldnt of been voted for so long if we didnt support there ideals, right? What's that expression? oh yeah... ' You've made your bed....'

I have had reservations about the good old bishop, ever since he started to grow that beard :eek:

Radical Muslim extremist
_44415465_williams_pa203i.jpg

Archbishop
1.beard.jpg

All migrants to the UK should be given a card stating, "Fit in or Fu*k off" :LOL:

But they do fit in. It's called multiculturalism.

How can they fit in if they have a seperate culture which is insular.

There are many migrants to this country that do fit in but there are some who want to milk our system for all it has to offer.

Abu handsoff was one who was claiming every benefit he could from the government while preaching sermons of hate against the very people who were feeding him and his family. That is the people I direct my "Fit in or F**k off" statement to.

Sponsored Links
Back