Shed in the garden....A major job

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Here are a few pictures of the project,

The first job was to cut away the hedge at the rear of the garden, which unearthed this massive root ball from a previous tree, it took me ages to dig it out, but was far to heavy to move.
Concrete fence posts, installed, on the neighbours boundary....
Two concrete gravel boards fitted to hold back the bank, and a 4' fence panel fitted above to hide old boundary fence.
Missed a photo of the concrete base, but laid a 150mm concrete base, and you will also notice the garden wall on the RH side, i had to remake this as it ran along where the shed is standing originally.
Put weed membrane down to stop weeds as temp measure
Decided to have a decking area to the front of the shed to tidy the area up, also give us a place for a bistro table and two chairs.
Cause i wanted to have a border and also pattern on the decking, i needed a lot more wood supports than normal, nothing like an easy life.
The finished decking, hard work but worth the effort...
Anyone for coffee

Sponsored Links
Nice.

What you going to do in the shed?
Is it to be a man pad? :D

A Man pad

Oh yes i have a bench , power and lighting, and of course a Keeley Hazel calender :D

get a small beer cooler in & then your sorted :D

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back