Shielded modular coax sockets - suppliers/recommendations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, can anyone recommend a supplier of good quality single shielded coax sockets which fit into standard Euro module plates?

(I'm trying to match all our outlets with our MK Logic sockets, I've got Euro faceplates by Ultima which are perfect).

Also - does anyone know if the angled MK standard sockets (non modular) are shielded?
https://www.screwfix.com/p/mk-1-gang-tv-fm-coaxial-socket-white/17767
Different sites report it differently (Q+A on Screwfix suggest not, but the back appears to be shielded).

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
In case anyone else is looking for similar, I found quality shielded module inserts from Nexxia.co.uk solid metal, with screw connection for centre pin - they fit well in our single and double Euro module plates.

I also purchased to test a MK angled socket as above, it's poor quality non-shielded at the back made of plastic with a PCB connecting through, centre connection held only by friction - on testing today (using the signal strength and quality meter) the signal was reduced by approx 5% to 10% using this over the shielded module.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back