Should billionaires and multinationals pay fair tax?

When was day 1

According to a lot of evangical Americans, it was about 6,000 years ago.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. ... And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Of course, Junkers came a little later; can't help you there I'm afraid.

Sponsored Links
Maybe he justs didn't want to. Maybe that's reserved for homo sapien MK2, or maybe, it already exists in another dimension.

So what version was it in the Matrix that he was up to.

black holes bend light. As does the simpler option optical fibre.

Sponsored Links
Should billionaires and multinationals pay fair tax?

"The UK arm of eBay paid only £1.6m in corporation tax last year, even though its US parent had total revenues from its UK operations of $1.32bn (£1bn).

Ebay's
UK accounts record only £200m in revenues, which came entirely from a Swiss parent firm, seemingly for acting as its advertising agency.

The company declined to explain how its UK revenues were not booked though its UK business."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-41582844

and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night.
Even God couldn't get light to travel in other than a straight line. Omnipotent? Pfft.
All right I'll rephrase it.

Even God couldn't get the Sun to shine on the far side of the planet.

Actually the quote doesn't make much sense, does it?
God doesn't seem clever; it's almost like it was written by someone with very little understanding of the universe.

God doesn't seem clever; it's almost like it was written by someone with very little understanding of the universe.

Gods clever (had to be to create this universe) it's people that leave a lot to be desired; so I'd say your assertion of "written by someone with little understanding of the universe", is pretty accurate.

Anyone thinking that God wrote the Bible, has conveniently put all reasoning aside.

Gods clever (had to be to create this universe) it's people that leave a lot to be desired; so I'd say your assertion of "written by someone with little understanding of the universe", is pretty accurate.

Anyone thinking that God wrote the Bible, has conveniently put all reasoning aside.

I suppose he got a ghost writer in.........he may have been tied up creating the universe :mrgreen:

And why do you think she made the earth spin John, just so that she didn't have to keep getting the chariot out of the garage. You just don't understand the finer points of the universe, do you.

this idea about the earth spinning is not contained in the religious books I've seen.

Perhaps you are a heretic and should be burned.

Yeah, you and whos army. Just try it if you think you're man enough

On the other hand calling God "she" is more likely to get you done in as well.

Sponsored Links
Back