Should billionaires and multinationals pay fair tax?

Hes been working on it since day one :)
Perhaps he could teach the Tory Brexiteers a thing or two. They have only just started planning for a 'no deal' scenario!
Planning, that is, not implementing additional border facilities.
Appearing on the BBC's Sunday Politics, Justice Minister Mr Raab was asked why there was no visible sign of preparations for no deal - such as the recruitment of more customs officers and more infrastructure at ports.
He said: "This planning goes on, it's right that it does because of the prime minister's clear point of view that we need to search and hope for the best, strive for the very best outcome from these negotiations, but prepare for all eventualities.
"What we don't do is run around advertising it demonstrably. Why? Because we want to send the right, positive tone to our EU partners.
"So we don't go talking about what happens if we end up with no deal, but quietly, assiduously, those preparations will be in place."
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-41544588
Politician talk for "nothing is happening yet, and we hope we will not need it."

Sponsored Links
Perhaps he could teach the Tory Brexiteers a thing or two. They have only just started planning for a 'no deal' scenario!
Planning, that is, not implementing additional border facilities.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-41544588
Politician talk for "nothing is happening yet, and we hope we will not need it."

how clever, misquoting me! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Im sure Juncker could teach a few thing about building a federal europe, but theres no point, its why we're leaving :D

'has been working in it since day one' has nothing to do with Brexit.

Plan.jpg

Sponsored Links
how clever, misquoting me! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
You are out of your tiny mind:
upload_2017-10-9_17-45-56.png

upload_2017-10-9_17-46-42.png

Word for word, letter for letter, absolutely identical to your post, unless you think you wrote something else?
You hoped your computer-like PCB would produce an arbitrary sequence of events, perhaps? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You are out of your tiny mind:
View attachment 128332

View attachment 128333
Word for word, letter for letter, absolutely identical to your post, unless you think you wrote something else?
You hoped your computer-like PCB would produce an arbitrary sequence of events, perhaps? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ok if keeps you happy, you didnt misquote me, he did however take it out of context.

I said Juncker had been planning on a federal Europe from day 1

and that got interpreted to he had been planning for Brexit from day 1

If you look at your post, you will see you have cut off the full quote as that is the only way you could avoid making yourself look a numpty.

(A numpty: somebody who thinks a small board of epoxy resin with copper foil bonded on is the same as a computer :D:D:D:D:D)

Ok if keeps you happy, you didnt misquote me, he did however take it out of context.

(A numpty: somebody who thinks a small board of epoxy resin with copper foil bonded on is the same as a computer :D:D:D:D:D)

A great example of a PCB is a computer motherboard.

When was day 1?

U have already been told Noseall , u deaf or what ???

1st Nov 2014 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

he probably decided to jack in his old job due to questions being asked about the tax fiddle he cooked up with Amazon ;):)

I said Juncker had been planning on a federal Europe from day 1

and that got interpreted to he had been planning for Brexit from day 1
You are out of your tiny mind.
I drew the comparison that, according to you Junker has been planning something since day 1. It is a pity that the Brexiteer tories could not do the same, i.e. plan from day 1. I made no such suggestion that Junkers was planning anything about Brexit since day 1. That was simply your dented ego suffering an imagined attack. :rolleyes:

If you look at your post, you will see you have cut off the full quote as that is the only way you could avoid making yourself look a numpty.
You will see that I quoted you word for word, letter for letter. I did not cut off an iota!
I will not take any lessons from someone who cannot avoid making himself look a numpty. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Bu insisting that I cut something out of your quote, you are demonstrating your churlishness.

If I say that you should take a leaf out of these ladies washing habits, and bathe at least once a week:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...shower-day-guess-women-showers-just-week.html
It would be for different reasons that you should bathe more often, while they have reasons for bathing less.
But bathing more often would relieve you of some of the crap that seems to surround you. :eek:

Aah, bless, you accuse me of misquoting you, when I prove irrefutably that I did not! No apology from you, just another stupid accusation.
Then you misquote me again, as you have done so many times before.
A computer is basically a PCB, or several PCBs. But a PCB probably is not a computer.
A horse is an animal, but an animal probably is not a horse.
Notch is a troll, but a troll may not be notch.
Notch is a buffoon, but a buffoon may not be notch, it could be **** end, doggit, gasbanni, or any of the dopey idiots that support your trolling.

You are out of your tiny mind.
I drew the comparison that, according to you Junker has been planning something since day 1. It is a pity that the Brexiteer tories could not do the same, i.e. plan from day 1. I made no such suggestion that Junkers was planning anything about Brexit since day 1. That was simply your dented ego suffering an imagined attack. :rolleyes:

You will see that I quoted you word for word, letter for letter. I did not cut off an iota!
I will not take any lessons from someone who cannot avoid making himself look a numpty. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Bu insisting that I cut something out of your quote, you are demonstrating your churlishness.

If I say that you should take a leaf out of these ladies washing habits, and bathe at least once a week:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...shower-day-guess-women-showers-just-week.html
It would be for different reasons that you should bathe more often, while they have reasons for bathing less.
But bathing more often would relieve you of some of the crap that seems to surround you. :eek:

Aah, bless, you accuse me of misquoting you, when I prove irrefutably that I did not! No apology from you, just another stupid accusation.
Then you misquote me again, as you have done so many times before.
A computer is basically a PCB, or several PCBs. But a PCB probably is not a computer.
A horse is an animal, but an animal probably is not a horse.
Notch is a troll, but a troll may not be notch.
Notch is a buffoon, but a buffoon may not be notch, it could be **** end, doggit, gasbanni, or any of the dopey idiots that support your trolling.

You will burst a blood vessel if you carry on like this. :mrgreen:

If you want to believe Juncker started planning Brexit on Nov 1st 2014 and that a computer is basically a pcb, thats fine with me :D:mrgreen::D

Effing buffoon! :rolleyes::censored::censored::censored:

By jove, I think he has finally got it! :cautious:

Not just got it...............Blindingly obvious from the begining.:D

Anybody that can rant on, post after post in the erronous belief that a computer is basically a PCB......

Is clearly somebody of extremely sharp intellect :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back