Should Children be vaccinated?

my niece is expecting, she had to stop work as a radiographer in the NHS after I think 3rd trimester (could be wrong it maybe 2nd)

Covid can cause very nasty damage to a person, I wouldn’t say it’s just another seasonal virus.

Yes the NHS are very aware of the potential risks, and it's good she was protected at that stage. My partner is a district nurse so will be confined to admin duties at the third trimester.

Yes for those who get the worse symptoms it is awful and from what I've been told it is a horrible death too (chiefly amongst the elderly). Granted Covid can be more damaging that other seasonal viruses (such as the flu, common cold and even SARS) but it peaks during the winter making it a seasonal virus.

Sponsored Links
Granted Covid can be more damaging that other seasonal viruses (such as the flu, common cold and even SARS) but it peaks during the winter making it a seasonal virus.

No it's not seasonal in the same sense as flu as it happily infects people all year round all over the world. In our case initial changes to "lockdown" occurred on the 21 July last year to head of a peak. So according to that it's a summer virus.

In the UK our seasonal behaviour is mentioned as a factor that may make infection levels worse in winter. We may well find out if this is a factor later this year.

Current low levels in hospital are purely down to vaccination. The spread of infection in age groups is just like it always is widening up the age groups week by week as it always has.

InfectionsWeek35.jpg

Current low levels in hospital are purely down to vaccination.

Being completely fair there is another factor. As people move up that age group in the pyramid they are more likely to take precautions to avoid catching it. Current hospitalisations against ages show that this effect is very weak in the 40's 50's range but a rather high proportion of those that need treatment have not been vaccinated. They assume there is no point as they thought it wouldn't cause them any grief. 30 odd year olds have had their moments as well.

Various age groups and even sexes have lead the infection levels in these graphs at different times. One famous one is 20 odd year old females. Males being a lot lower for some time and then they relaxed as well.

Sponsored Links
e 'virus', then kids are living in fear when they need not be

no they aren’t.

kids don’t give a monkeys about it…they are busy on social media or trying to breed…or both.

Your wasting your breath,the brainwashed rabid vaxxers would jump off a cliff if the MSM or Boris told them it would protect them against covid.
Technically it would. :rolleyes: Just like self medicating with horse medication or drinking bleach.

Worrying article

According to the Indonesian Paediatric Society (IDAI), more than 100 Indonesian children have died every week since July from COVID-19.

Their data shows more than 70 percent of child deaths related to COVID-19 occurred in the past two months, coinciding with the spread of the Delta variant around Indonesia.

Dr Aman Bhakti Pulungan, the head of the IDAI, says there are a few factors contributing to the high mortality rate from COVID-19 for young children.

Among them, inadequate facilities for treating sick children at hospitals and health clinics.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021...esian-parents-mourn-children-lost-to-covid-19

(BTW, before the rabid anti vaxxers start fitting: Ive not researched this, it may or may not be true)

Death rates around the world have strangely remained stable.

Those countries where death rates due to covid-19 are high are strangely the very same countries with very poor health care systems.

Yet still, the death rates seem to very strangely be very much the same.

This isn't even a pimple on the arse of a good flu epidemic.

Sponsored Links
Back