Should Children be vaccinated?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This must be a difficult decision for parents, I wondered if there are parents on here who aren’t sure?

Sponsored Links
This must be a difficult decision for parents, I wondered if there are parents on here who aren’t sure?
No, they shouldn't unless they're at risk. There's virtually no reduction in risk and it is keeping vaccines away from people who need them.

Is it more about the spread than if children neeed it or not....

I'll listen to the experts

Yeah, let’s wait for Ellal to chip in. Apparently, ellals 'doctor' sons have some important information. Maybe Ellal will share it with people on here, especially if they have young children.

Sponsored Links
The experts will be along shortly . . . .

But you only have to ask the 'mothers', if they're happy to offer their kids up to the alter of medical experimentation.

The experts will be along shortly . . . .

But you only have to ask the 'mothers', if they're happy to offer their kids up to the alter of medical experimentation.
The experts have already commented: https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...h-underlying-health-conditions-31-august-2021

They don't believe it should be given at all for most 12-15 year olds. The government seems like they want to overrule the experts to allow it if parents demand it.

I'm not sure if thats a good idea or not. It will harm people in other countries by using doses they'd otherwise be able to access. We need to remember that most of the world is still struggling to get enough vaccines to treat their people.

Is it more about the spread than if children neeed it or not....

I'll listen to the experts

JVCI make determination based on best interests of the individual, other bodies make recommendations based on wider public health.

So it's likely that there will be a difference.

Overall it's amazing that we are even able to detect such rare adverse effects. It makes me massively respect the reporting and monitoring programs.

How many children have died of covid?
That should give you the answer to whether they need the "vaccine".

How many children have died of covid?
That should give you the answer to whether they need the "vaccine".
It does, more or less, you need to factor in more than just death.

In the latest analysis of UK data from the Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH) together with the NHS England (NHSE) National Clinical Director for children and young people (see the ‘References’ section below), estimates of the incidence of PICU admission for children aged 12 to 15 years without underlying health conditions were 2 per million, compared to over 100 per million for those with underlying health conditions. These estimates are imprecise due to the small number of children requiring PICU admission over the course of the pandemic
It's very rare for Children to go to ICU from Covid-19. 50 times more for at risk groups than low risk.

Thankfully the risk from the vaccines are even smaller, but when you get to 2 per million the margin is very small.

Yes children should be vaccinated. Abusive parents should not be able to deny their children live saving vaccines.

Not at all

Long Covid is the issue
Proof please...

Yes children should be vaccinated. Abusive parents should not be able to deny their children live saving vaccines.
Abusive parents are those who don't question what is best for their children!

I guess that your stance thus would make you an abusive parent!

Do you have the ability of individual thought?

Sponsored Links
Back