Should I be worried?!

Are you meaning Holmes on Homes man? You can cause strength and shrinkage problems by adding (too much) water, hence the general advice not to, but he's being a bit over-zealous with his advice. But then, he is a pillock.

Sponsored Links
Are you meaning Holmes on Homes man? You can cause strength and shrinkage problems by adding (too much) water, hence the general advice not to, but he's being a bit over-zealous with his advice. But then, he is a pillock.

Yep, wondered what people would think about him, over here :LOL:

He's the man! The only builder to look like an action figure, maybe he IS an action figure?

Pull the string and hear him talk

"do it once, do it right"
"we've got mold"
"does it meet code? No!"
"gonna have to rip it all ooot" ...and other classic phrases.

I want that truck!

...he also employs a babe with big norks.

He is in Canada though, and he's always banging on aboot frost and heeave, which I'd imagine is a real problem for them.

Sponsored Links
C35 ?! that's a bit stiff isn't it (oooh, errr missus).

'ere - you're not my bricky are you?! word for word that's exactly what he said when the pumping started :LOL: (which incidentally is what triggered this post in the first place...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back