Should i be worried.

Sponsored Links
It certainly wouldn't hurt to tidy it up, looks a bloody mess

How would you tidy it up? just place it all in choc boxes or somthing suitable??

Sponsored Links
your best getting a electrician to sort it out for you, it shoudent be a big job but until it gets tested you will never no.

Yeh will tell her thats the best thing to do because to be honest i dont want work up in loft cause when i was taking chimmey breast down i breathed in a load of that grey installation it was on my chest for days!!

:D :D :D

This is in my grandmas loft should i replace this with new or leave it ??

There are many, many joints like that in many lofts. But it is not correct and potentially dangerous.

It needs sorting out in a proper multiway junction box. Exposed terminals are not permitted like this and all internal cores should be enclosed inside the box itself.

Get an electrician in if you aren't handy with electrical stuff. Its not a big job, but there's many ways of getting it wrong.

All the other wiring seems fine its just that what worries me.
:D

It was in reply to a post that seems to have been removed. Gibberish with a link to a website.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back