Should the US have a 10 day Auditing Process on Voting Fraud.

Can someone link me to Bobby's election concerns for Russia, China, Iran, Syria, Sudan, Saudi, Belarus, CAR, Tanzania, Guinea ..... or any other country that is not the fashionable UK or US and has terrible election or human rights abuses?

I'm here all week.

Sponsored Links
Can someone link me to Bobby's election concerns for Russia, China, Iran, Syria, Sudan, Saudi, Belarus, CAR, Tanzania, Guinea ..... or any other country that is not the fashionable UK or US and has terrible election or human rights abuses?

I'm here all week.
As US is supposed to be the UK's closest ally, I thought it would be of greater concern. But if you have no interest you're not obliged to comment.

As US is supposed to be the UK's closest ally, I thought it would be of greater concern. But if you have no interest you're not obliged to comment.
I feel obliged to highlight your narrow biased areas of faux concern.

The UK has very close ties with Saudi for instance. One of our important ME allies. Have you posted about the regime there recently? Ever?

Sponsored Links
Start a thread about Saudi elections then.
I don't give a toss about them or any foreign election. That's not the point.

Some people like to be fashionable though, I understand that. So they take the easy option of reading only what's in the Guardian, and then spout their faux targeted outrage, and criticise the wrong things due to bias.

Well, I don't know what you're doing, but I'm writing music on the PC, so it's very easy to switch between progarmmes when I want/need a break from intense concentration.
What you up to that is so boring you feel the need to entertain yourself by making silly comments on social media?
99% diynot/1% music for you I reckon.

I'm here all week.

If those are countries you are concerned about, did he comment when you started threads about them?

Trump won.
That was four years ago boyo. If you don't believe me, google 'loser' and you'll see Trump is curently the worlds biggest.

He's actually repeatedly losing on daily basis and no one sees him mercifully ending his losing streak any day soon. Even his own GOP are voting against him and overriding his vetos.

It must be heart-breaking for you.(y)

you don't believe me, google 'loser' and you'll see Trump is curently the worlds biggest.
Landed the job as most powerful bloke in the W Hemisphere...Hardly the definition of a loser.Just an ex President voted out.

Sponsored Links
Back