Should Tommy Robinson be allowed into America.

Dunno much about the bloke or this caper

Sooooo I agree it's some what disappointing but

Transam is unable to offer an opinion :)

Sponsored Links
He didn't get in - they fingerprinted him and cross referenced the prints on their database and saw that he was not the person he was claiming to be.
That is why he was not allowed in, and why America doesnt want to give him another chance. He was lucky he didn't get locked up in America on terrorism charges - he actually got a flight back somehow.

"He used a self check-in kiosk to board the flight at Heathrow and was allowed through when the document was checked in the bag-drop area.
But when Lennon arrived at New York's JFK Airport, customs officials took his fingerprints and realised he was not travelling on his own passport.
Lennon was asked to attend a second interview but managed to leave the airport, entering the US illegally." https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-20935502

If a "mad Muslim fundamentalist" tried the same thing they would probably be stopped on the UK side for further checks.

Have you never used self-check in for travel?

He is a criminal in so many ways - illegal travel, fraud, hate crimes, violence - it is shocking some people support him. But then, Hitler and Bin Laden had a lot of support, so I guess no real shock.
I didn't know that he was stopped by customs officials but it still seems strange he managed to leave the airport, I would have thought using a false identity would have been an arrestable offence meaning handcuffs and a detention cell.
Even stranger he came back to the airport the next day and got a plane back to England using his own passport.
Could be there was a cockup and the custom officials hadn't been tipped off to let him through, maybe the security services then intervened which is why he was allowed to leave the airport.
Of course maybe I am talking bolox but it still seems strange.

I didn't know that he was stopped by customs officials but it still seems strange he managed to leave the airport, I would have thought using a false identity would have been an arrestable offence meaning handcuffs and a detention cell.
Even stranger he came back to the airport the next day and got a plane back to England using his own passport.
Could be there was a cockup and the custom officials hadn't been tipped off to let him through, maybe the security services then intervened which is why he was allowed to leave the airport.
Of course maybe I am talking bolox but it still seems strange.
You're not one of those conspiracy theorists are ya?

Sponsored Links
Back