Show screen for double-ended curved bath?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We bought a Henley double-ended curved bath a few weeks back, see pic below:

9041.jpg

Shortly afterwards my other half said she wants to put it in the corner of the bathroom so we can stick a thermostatic shower above it! Being the type of bath it is the manufacture doesnt make screens to fit this bath. So now I have the headache of somehow finding a suitable screen to fit at one end. The only thing i can think of is a folding glass screen. Anyone have any suggestions other than divorcing the missus?[/img]

Sponsored Links
Will look strange, designed for centre of room and sloping floor at each end of bath means shower should also be centred.A shower curtain would work best but not pretty.

yeah that's what i'm thinking. it looks like the bath would square up and fit into the corner of the room but i think it may look a bit weird being a double ended bath. then adding a show screen to it is going to make it look even more strange!

i mentioned a shower curtain and the missus suggetion was we buy another bath :rolleyes: . this suite we bought is an ex-display from a firm going into admin. the chances of getting a refund a pretty slim assuming and im not even sure the store is still open. the only thing i can think of is something like this:

FF4F-3.jpg

FF4F-2.jpg

Preecy, I have been thinking about the same problem I have with bath already installed against a corner wall for a few years now. Was also thinking of changing bath as mine also has raised lips at either end. So Bingo on the pic of the shower screen you have posted. Can you tell me where I can find this ? I know this isn't probably helping you too much but been looking for ages and you have obviously found it somewhere.
Much appreciate, BJ.

Sponsored Links
Preecy, I have been thinking about the same problem I have with bath already installed against a corner wall for a few years now. Was also thinking of changing bath as mine also has raised lips at either end. So Bingo on the pic of the shower screen you have posted. Can you tell me where I can find this ? I know this isn't probably helping you too much but been looking for ages and you have obviously found it somewhere.
Much appreciate, BJ.

Hi I found those folding screens on eBay although I haven't ordered one as yet. Still deliberating on whether I should give up with the double ended bath and get a standard one which will fit into a corner of the room.

I found those folding screens pants, slightest nudge with an elbow and they leak all over the floor.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back