shower enclosure/door

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, i noticed on B&Q web site they are having a sale on certain shower enclosures.....really interested but need some help first.
i have a tiled opening of 800mm square wide,with tray and waste already installed....all i really need is a 800mm shower door but there bl~~dy dear.
the enclosures on offer at b+q are only 760 wide adjustable upto 20mm for out of true walls.....but if i fitted a 20 mm strip of wood to walls either side,would i be able just to fit the door and frame without using the side panel?or do you need to use the side panel

Sponsored Links
You really need just the front panel that's design without the side panels although some maybe able to do this, the only way is to have a look at them. If you're going to pack it out 20mm each side, might be an idea to use upvc L-shape to protect the timber in the wet area which can be glue on using Gripfill.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back