shower grip/holder without drilling into tiles or wall?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello! I am renting a flat and have a shower that my wife and I have to hold by hand as we shower as the landlord has not installed a standard screwed/fixed shower holder unit. Is there a product out there that we cold use to hold the shower head firmly in place so that we can use both hands to shower and not hold the shower head? I've looked at some products online but am not sure they'll work as the bathroom tiles do not go high enough to have suction work. I was thinking about some kind of octopus grip or something like that. Also, I can't ask the landlady to install a shower grip or anything permanent.

Looking forward to any help or suggestions for products...

Sponsored Links
This is about the best you will get, http://www.amazon.co.uk/Suction-rotatable-shower-head-holder/dp/B004M3EWQO
and that will be pretty poor even if fixed to tiles.
When the suction fails, the shower head will crash down and if it's a plastic bath or a cheap plastic tray, a big hole will be made in it.

However why can't the landlord supply a proper shower rail, and why can't you ask them to fit one? If a shower is there already it's an essential part of the installation and should have been fitted when the shower was.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back