Shower terminals

It's got confusing 'cos we've got 2 shower threads. L Spark's stuff is on the 'Triton Jade shower' thread. It's looking a bit dodgy for Triton at the moment. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Well thats what drew my attention to this site, all this talk is a bit worrying yea..

plugwash said:
hmm when you described it to me you only mentioned meliting at the shower end

it sounds to me like a bad connection may have been a contributing factor

Yep, I believe it was most likely a loose connection, there was complete melting to the terminal block in the shower, think it was only on the incoming phase, also copper completely broken apart because of the temperature rise, and then further back behind the shower on the wall there was another terminal block, it was melted up to this point.

This sort of shoddy installation will of course be stopped when Part P comes into force.
.............. won't it? :confused:

Sponsored Links
No, this is just the begining, what will stop is probably a few more spark jobs because of price increase, this until somthing proper is put into place, I think we might be seeing a few more like this one :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back