Shower tray potential issue?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all hop your all well...

I have just moved into a new build. It has 2 walk in showers and the site manager is coming round tomorrow too see how we are settling in. The issue is with 1 of the shower door frames. The shower trays in both shower trays have a lip on them and in one of the showers the bottom of the frame for the door is sat right upto the lip and in the other there is a gap of around 1 inch between the frame and the lip of the tray I've noticed a little bit of water gathering in the lip of the shower that has the gap and I was wondering if that gap should be there? And if both shower door frames had been fitted correctly?. I didnt want to point it out to him if I was wrong so thought I would ask on here first for a opinion or 2.

Attachments

• 20210304_235642.jpg
    20210304_235642.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 108
  • 20210304_235808.jpg
    20210304_235808.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 119
Sponsored Links
Depends on what the manufacturer specified.Walk in shower usually indicates no door.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back