Showering Shennanigans

breezer said:
is this oven in the bathroom, or is the shower in the oven? :LOL:

The installation manual for my oven and hob state that neither is suitable for installation in a bathroom.

Then again, the owner manual for my Aprilia states "This vehicle is made of non-edible parts. Do not attempt to bite, suck, chew or eat any part of the motorcycle." And I tell you, those were the tastiest most succulent rear indicators I have had in a long time... :LOL:

So to answer your question, the shower is OBVIOUSLY an en-suite to the kitchen, thus it is possible to put the oven within reach of the shower provided you have long arms. :idea:

Sponsored Links
Alternatively you could put the pie in the shower....

Adam - the first Wylex cu came out in 1956 (i think). Brown casing and wooden back plate. Then they changed the back plate to same material as the rest, then finally they changed the colour to ivory and the material to ABS (think). The first boxes had 45/60A switches (depnding on size), and the later ivory boxes had 100A from 6-way upwards.

It's true what you say about design.

If you want an exact replacement for a kn*cked bit of kit, YCBYBD it no longer exists, or has been superceded. If you want something with a fresh, new look, you are stuck with the same old kit.

Take Friedland. In my mums house is a Facet chime that was installed in 1964. You can still get them!!! Yet the courier wireless system I extended it with no longer exists. AND it's not f*cking compatible with the newer Libra system, either. W*NK!!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back