Sick leave

C

cantaloup63

All this talk and stress about striking is making me sick. I might phone in tomorrow - I'm entitled to 100 days casual sick leave per annum (out of my 195 contracted work days) on full pay, or 6 months full pay, 6 months half pay if I get a doctor to sign me off. Whaddya reckon? Good or bad deal?

Sponsored Links
Only if your white british you are allowed to be sick because the immigrrants wont go sick,be late work hard....ect ect........oh no what have i started :)

If you declare yourself sick and you are not, thats embezzlement, obtaining money under false pretences.

Wotan

Sponsored Links
I neeed to go to bed soon since I have to look after your illegitimate and sociopathic offspring tomorrow, and try to teach them the difference between right and wrong so that they may voice our middle-England intellectual communist and yet slightly xenophobic views to strangers on tramlines across the UK.

Or...., cough, splutter, I feel a "wee-cough" coming on ;)

Someone once said to me that most male teachers were paedos, a bit like catholic priests or scout leaders. What do you reckon?

Someone once said to me that most male teachers were paedos, a bit like catholic priests or scout leaders. What do you reckon?

that's a textbook finger poke in the chest in the pub of a bloke you don't like.... it says "fight or back down wimp"!!!!
;)

How are you getting on leading that church scout group? Showing them your sweating pipework?

I remember one of our gym teachers was a bit of a perv, clocking young lads in the shower on the pretence of making sure they were getting clean.
Did it to me once...though I was a sexy young thing if I say so myself, so it was understandable.

I feel I have to step in here.

In the past, things were different, but today, everyone who works with children are CRB checked: until they are cleared, they should not be left alone with a minor.

I feel I have to step in here.

In the past, things were different, but today, everyone who works with children are CRB checked: until they are cleared, they should not be left alone with a minor.

don't worry.. Sooey is a bit weird that way :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A CRB verifies that either someone hasn't acted on those "urges" or hasn't been caught yet.

Personally I look at my form of 18 year old students the same as when I first knew them - children. I didn't want to shag them then and I don't want to now.

Do you teach girls as well as boys canta?
Yes.. Go on, do your worse - you've got me intrigued on this one ;)

Or was that it - allusions to my sexuality?

The thing about year 12 and 13 (17 to 19 year olds) girls is that, for some reason, they become "orange"

Sponsored Links
Back