Siemens circuit breaker

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have to swap out a 0.5a to a 1a Siemens c/b. Can anyone point me to who sells them?

Thanks

Richard

Sponsored Links
Some of the siemens stuff was similar to the original MK, Rexel Senate used to sell it. They are very small sizes for an mcb, have only seen merlin gerin ones as small as that?

Sponsored Links
yeah? what's your point?

they do them..

and FYI tyhe company I used to work for got their siemens breakers from Edmunsons..

yeah? what's your point?

they do them..

and FYI tyhe company I used to work for got their siemens breakers from Edmunsons..

Tried them but none in stock. smallest was a 6a. went to Refina in Cheltenham and they had MG's of 1 and 2's so went the whole hog and fitted a 2a !

Other end of the spectrum you thinking of ban? I've never seen an adjustable MCB....MCCBs, yes, there is often an adjustment to set it to 1, 0.8, 0.6 etc of the nameplate current, some have adjustment for the current threshold that triggers the magnetic part as well, but not never seen an MCB that was adjustable

0.5A MCB??

Yep - they do go down as far as that I think. I have some 1A and 2A Merlin Gerin ones kicking about somewhere.
According to their price list Siemens go down to 300mA.

Other end of the spectrum you thinking of ban? I've never seen an adjustable MCB....MCCBs, yes, there is often an adjustment to set it to 1, 0.8, 0.6 etc of the nameplate current, some have adjustment for the current threshold that triggers the magnetic part as well, but not never seen an MCB that was adjustable
I might be thinking of motor overload ones....

the do do low end adjustable ones, but the one's I've seen are 3 phase ones.. and are generally used in control panels for motors as you say..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back