Sime Murelle 30 HE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just received a more reasonable quote for our ongoing Combi installation exercise, however, the piece of kit being suggested is Sime Murelle 30 HE.

Any comments or opinions on how this ranks performance-wise against Vaillant ecoTec Pro 28 or Worcester 27cdi and operational differences?

Sponsored Links
Sime = Slime

Horrible boilers they used to be.

Haven't had the misfortune to come across a modern one yet.

I tend to think that boilers are not sold in Merchant's for a reason.

Whilst I doubt that there is anything wrong with this boiler it is NOT at all common but i expect it must be one of the cheapest as they have no other sales advantage. I have never repaired one for example.

Sad as it is, my best advice is to have a common boiler which has spare parts easily obtainable. e.g. a Biasi, Worcester or Vaillant for example.

Ask your installers to quote for an exact same model such as a Biasi M96 32S so that you can compare prices. When you have found the best installer, not always the cheapest, then you can decide which make you go for.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back