Sink and a half waste.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning guys,

As we haven’t got a massive kitchen, I want to do my new sink waste as neatly and compact as possible, by keeping it as tight up to the sink as possible, so that we keep as much cupboard space as possible.

Please see photo attached.
There’s also a dishwasher and washing machine either side.

0C35dNw.jpg

I was thinking of coming out of each bowl straight through a 90°, and Tee off to the downpipe with 1 vertical HepvO, would that be any good?

Any other suggestions or am I over thinking this?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
It is up to you, however how would you connect the appliances?

Sponsored Links
I would avoid using a HEPvO for a sink. Given there may be small bits of food waste and stuff, etc then a membraned trap may not be ideal to stay clean.

You can have a tee up from the main pipe then a running trap right along the back - then take your pipes down to join into that. Then add an appliance stand pipe on the other side of the tee with a mcalpine dual appliance spigot on the top. That way most of the pipework can be put flat against the back wall.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back