Sir Jonathon Van-Tam

Dunno if all the scheister lawyers involved in this caper are Tory’s or not

Not that I care but Imo your claim is a nonsense
The scheisters include those who fraudulently exploited furlough and the ppe fast track

Blup

Sponsored Links
All things that you'll likely never experience.

A modest existence.
Really you don't know what goes on in the real world then. You can get death threats for having a St George's flag flying in your garden. There's all sorts of death threats knocking about depending on which 'side' you follow.

Really you don't know what goes on in the real world then. You can get death threats for having a St George's flag flying in your garden. There's all sorts of death threats knocking about depending on which 'side' you follow.

Pray tell.

Sponsored Links
You don't think you get death threats in any walk of life, you must live under a rock if you do.
Like the racist card and the far right card they're dished out like confetti and mean very little. Nice headline to get us feel sorry for Van Tam though which you seem to have fallen for.
Don't worry I'm sure he will be alright.

You don't think you get death threats in any walk of life, you must live under a rock if you do.
Like the racist card and the far right card they're dished out like confetti and mean very little. Nice headline to get us feel sorry for Van Tam though which you seem to have fallen for.
Don't worry I'm sure he will be alright.

You haven't then.

It's a fact of life death threats are not just the preserve of the Van Tams of the world.
Death threats for helping managing us through a pandemic? Just a fact of life?

What a strange world you inhabit.

Death threats for helping managing us through a pandemic? Just a fact of life?

What a strange world you inhabit.
Jeez you come out with some ****** but your going to another level with that one.

Jeez you come out with some ****** but your going to another level with that one.
Brain dead conspiracy theorists have a lot to answer for. Death threats? Dangerous idiots.

Sponsored Links
Back