Siting of a replacement boiler

Sponsored Links
Hi, I know this is an old thread, but thought it worth a note...
Im in a 6 month old house that still has a SEDBUK D boiler installed (in may 06).

Wonder how the developers get around this - Im not alone here either, there are GW Microns popping PCBs all over this Persimmon scrapyard!

Steve

The beauty of them is that they are small so that when your wife looked round the show house she wasn't visually asaulted by a boiler.

I think as a society we need to gradually reintroduce the sight of aboiler to our decision makers (women) if we are to do our supporting role (keep everything in the home working). Basically if you want a reliable boiler it has to be visible and have some space around it. The sooner women realise this the better.

I shouldn't complain, replacing pcb's in Microns is easy money, get a bit sick of the moaners and groaners on Persimon estates though. Is your drop valve on the toilet runing up your water bill yet? No? It will!

You wouldn't shift me from my quality built Victorian house, it's been all downhill ever since. I wouldn't have a drop valve cistern at home. 50%of them don't seal from new and the rest won't before long, but nobody will stock the right parts for another 5 years at least, so you'll just have to keep buying them. I suppose the French invented them. Stll they've come a long way since the two foot marks and the 4" hole in the floor.

Sponsored Links
They say that if a developer got Building Regs approval before April 2005 then they could carry on building the homes to that specification after the deadline.

Trouble is most buyers dont know the difference!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back