sketch page?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
how about Admin setting up a page so that posters or members can sketch an idea and post it along with their Q & A. it can make getting an idea across so much easier.

i'm not all that computer savvy and i guess there are facilities out there in computerland that already exist.

it would be nice to have something more 'local' but i haven't a clue as to the implications or costs of such a facility.

so how about it admin?

Sponsored Links
Hi Admin,
I second that. A great idea.It would be a very useful thing if it could be done. Last night for instance,I was trying to explain to a poster,a simple solution to a problem that worked for me, and hopefuly might have helped him. It took some time (which I don't mind at all), trying to put it into words, whereas a simple sketch would more or less say it all. Thanks.

Roughcaster.

It's a great idea, I'm investigating...... :D

You can do good drawing with MS Word, all you need to do is save as a web page and paste the tags.

If you ask ChrisR he will tell all.

Sponsored Links
how about Admin setting up a page so that posters or members can sketch an idea and post it along with their Q & A. it can make getting an idea across so much easier.

This would be brilliant if it could be introduced.

Back