Slim switches and sockets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have seen the slim switches/sockets below at a friend's place and we are trying to figure out which ones they are,

View media item 82126
View media item 82127
Is that BG nexus?

Any suggestions for slim switches are welcome. I ordered some MK logic before but they were a lot chunkier on the sides.

I am also looking for a modern single gang - two dimmer switch.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Thank you, we decided to pull one out after all and it was indeed the nexus range (model etched behind the plastic).

I note the dimmer switch as well. Is there anything more modern than the two barrels sticking out:p ?

Sponsored Links
Why do the light switches look nothing like the sockets?

If I was you, I'd go for the MK stuff, not so cheap looking.

Why do the light switches look nothing like the sockets?

If I was you, I'd go for the MK stuff, not so cheap looking.

Personally I think MK look chunky and Nexus look cheap. They are the same if you mean the photos, they were just pictured in different rooms.

I agree the MK is better quality but the decent looking ones i.e edge, slim, are expensive @ £24/socket, which is why I decided to use something slim and cheap for testing and take my time to buy good ones (save some money as well:).

What about the slim options from heritage?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back