Slimline Classic SE12 FF Boiler not igniting.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Tried the basic steps to re-ignite the pilot but not happening. Noticed something on circuit board is flashing on and off. Also says you can reset the overheat button on the diagram, but there is no button on actual appliance. Any ideas on solving this most welcome, even if it's only, "you're boiler's goosed mate and needs a certified engineer" :D

Sponsored Links
Sure there is not an overheat button on right hand side just where electric cable comes into boiler.

Is fan working

Sure there is not an overheat button on right hand side just where electric cable comes into boiler.

Is fan working

definitely no button. don't know about the fan not working.

shut it all down last night, and tried to start it again this morning. kicked in ok so fook knows what was wrong with it.

Heated water up, then tried CH, and it initially worked ok, then stopped working again. Shut it all down again, and exact same scenario today.

Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Hi,

My boiler is doing the same. I believe this to be a fan fault.
Can you confirm what your issue was and how you resolved it?
I will post my update once fully fixed!

Kind regards

Kevin

Hopefully a gas reg engineer will know what is wrong and sort it out for you!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back