Slow blow fuse

In case you read this before what I have said on other post with the C Plan you seem to be running there would not normally be a need for two line feeds unless there is a flue fan and I worry that permanent line and run line have been swapped.
This could produce CO and I would advise it is time to bite the bullet and get a proper heating and ventilating guy to fix it before you kill yourself with CO. CO2 is bad but no where near as bad a CO which will be produced if a flue fan stops.
Forget about fuse and get it done safely.

Sponsored Links
There is no fan, i have the installation booklet. The heating engineer is coming out tomorrow to remove the fire so the electrics can be looked at. Im going to get a LWC 3 Junction box to connect the mains, boiler & pump to, then connect to the programmer, i have the information booklet for the programmer now too. This makes should it idiot proof for the electrician that is hopefully coming tomorrow evening (he has been coming every day for a week). However, the instructions on connecting the junction box only show N, E & L coming from the boiler into the junction box. No mention of SWL. The wires are all sunk in to the wall and the 4 cores coming out of the boiler control panel all go directly to the programmer. None of the wiring on the control board of the boiler has been changed. Just the programmer end. Any ideas where the SWL will go to on the junction box?

PS, i am realy greatful for your input (and patience)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back