Slow running hot tap

If you take the spray head off of the tap, there should be a filter underneath it, so check and clean that first.

Sponsored Links
Had one of them taps in a previous property,t he hot was always poor pressure,it gave up completely.

The rubber tube in the spout was perished and had varying diameters,took it back to shop and they would only swap it for a same make but i chose one without the pull out spout.

New tap has excellent how water flow,tank fed.

Just an update

Disconnected feed to tap, and there was plenty of flow. Turned the tap on while holding finger over spout to back flush and connected back up. Flow is back to how it was originally, but still poor in my eyes. Gave tenant the choice to stick with current single lever tap or I change it for dual levers and they opted to stick. Told them if they find it’s still bad i’ll go back and replace tap.

Thanks all for your suggestions

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back