Small CCTV Monitor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am installing an IP CCTV system and will have data points linking the DVR to the TV in the living room so that the cameras can be viewed from there but i am after (if there is such a thing) a tablet sized screen than can be flush mounted into a wall that can go by the front door that will show all camera feeds. The only ones i can find are £300+ which seems extreme for what is a basic monitor.

Any recomendations?

Sponsored Links
Hadnt thought of ebay for some unbranded monitors. Those 10" screens look just the job. Now just need to decide if to have it on show by the front door for ease or in the coat cupboard hidden away next to the door

You'll need to consider how you will select which camera/s to display on the TV and the monitor. Can your DVR send individual channel streams to the two displays over ethernet? If not you will need monitors that can run suitable software.

Sponsored Links
Data guy at work has provided the set up but he is away so haven't asked about the monitor yet. Apparently I can use HDMI / data convertor to run images from the dvr to the TV in the main room.

I am hard wiring everything while the house is stripped back. May just do away with a monitor at the front door as there is a phone app that can be used. Cant decide

seen a few posts where folk have used car headrest screens, but havent got an specific examples, usually about 10 inch not sure on prices.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back