smell the ash?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anyone else been out recently? can you smell the ash in the air?

I thought it was someone having a fire near my moms house as that's where I've just left, but when I got out of my car at home ( about a mile away ) I could still smell it.. kind of a firework smell..

Sponsored Links
funny but i'd just stopped what i was doing and looked outside and there's a crescent moon and a few stars. so where's all the ash now?

Hope this ash doesn't land on the railway lines and stop them from operating :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Planet earth does seem to be in a state of turmoil recently, there may be some truth in the planets demise in year 2012, don't make any long term plans. :( :(

myans.. ran out of numbers when making their calanders so they just stopped at 2012...

we're currently orbiting the sun a little bit closer than normal which is causing a general heating of the earths core, hence all the increased tectonic activity and the polar ice caps melting and so called "global warming"..
at least that's my theory..

Makes sense. Still think we're burning too many things. If you've ever flown overland during the night, the number of lights below is awesome -especially when you (more than I in fact) think about how much energy is used to light even 1 bulb - a simple bike dynamo indicates this.

I've just been on wikipedia and it seems as though the earths orbit around the sun is becoming more circular than oval, so we're not getting as much time to cool down again as we get further away from the sun on the long axis of the elipse..

it will get more eliptical again when the planetary alignment shifts..

myans.. ran out of numbers when making their calanders so they just stopped at 2012...

we're currently orbiting the sun a little bit closer than normal which is causing a general heating of the earths core, hence all the increased tectonic activity and the polar ice caps melting and so called "global warming"..
at least that's my theory..
this made me laugh, the great Myans running out of numbers :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: .

The earth is actually in a cool phase at the moment.

Sponsored Links
Back