Smelly flat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My flat smells when I first walk in. A bit like my gran's bungalow in the years before she died. How do u get rid of the smell?

I asked some middle aged women in the supermarket and when I said it might be coming up from kitchen sink they said put neat bleach down there. Is that ok to do?

Actually, I don't know what is causing it.
Any advice?

Sponsored Links
Am a bit concerned that you don't know it's ok to put neat bleach down the sink! Can put it down the bog too :)

Sounds like a musty smell too, if like your gran's place. Give the flat a really good clean, top to bottom, floors, linen, the rubbish bin, fridge, the whole lot. Open windows when drying clothes as that can make places smell musty, and check for any damp as that can smell too.

What is the smell?..old folks places is sometimes urine...you or your pets are not peeing allover are you?

Sponsored Links
You need to do more Detective work, where is the strongest smell, does it go away after a while, is it stronger if you turn on an electrical appliance, You say its a flat could the smell be coming from next door. Have you had a lot of flies in your property recently ( Dead Mouse, Bird etc .) ???

I’d invite the Middle aged woman back, give them a good seeing too with the window open and see if the smell changes.

Try it with a different woman every few days.

I’d invite the Middle aged woman back, give them a good seeing too with the window open and see if the smell changes.

Rofl...top advice!

My sides have just ****ed off on a low earth orbit. :ROFLMAO:

Joke Bodd,joke, ffs

Well this young Lady wants advice on a smelly flat. By the time we have finnish she"ll have a lesbian sex den

I was always told it was grim up north. Is this what you lot get upto in in the winter months.

Sponsored Links
Back