Smelly flat

Well this young Lady wants advice on a smelly flat. By the time we have finnish she"ll have a lesbian sex den

I was always told it was grim up north. Is this what you lot get upto in in the winter months.
What,,laugh? Well i try to bodd,,wtf do you do down their in southern softy land?

Sponsored Links
How's your day been?

Why don't you sit down have a beer put your feet up and watch Newcastle United glory years.

Did the old lady have a dog?
That can make the house smell, not because it poops everywhere but because dog smell is just dog smell.
Mustyness may be due to dampness, condensation etc.
Opening the windows for long times, cleaning everywhere, rug doctor the carpets, clean the furniture.
Is there a body underneath the floorboards? Could be you know! old ladies are not that innocent :)

Sponsored Links
Did the old lady have a dog?
That can make the house smell, not because it poops everywhere but because dog smell is just dog smell.
Mustyness may be due to dampness, condensation etc.
Opening the windows for long times, cleaning everywhere, rug doctor the carpets, clean the furniture.
Is there a body underneath the floorboards? Could be you know! old ladies are not that innocent :)

Nah she didn't have a pet and neither do i. I'll start with pouring bleach down kitchen sink plug holes and in bathroom or take it apart. If that isn't it start on carpet. It's had some crap on it in the last two years.

Oh yeah Fred West lived here before.

Oh, sorry, assumed the OP was a young guy.

I'm sorry
You may be right I thought young girl.

Nah she didn't have a pet and neither do i. I'll start with pouring bleach down kitchen sink plug holes and in bathroom or take it apart. If that isn't it start on carpet. It's had some crap on it in the last two years.

Oh yeah Fred West lived here before.
Ian wins.

I've had worse experiences in finding that a woman is really a man. :eek:
Depends what you doing to the person when your discovery happens..lol...beaten to it.luvvy luvvy longtime

Sponsored Links
Back