Snivelling little cowards

C

calorific

Following on from Hamza threads, who is shit scared of what's going to happen to him ins the States, even though he's been spouting hatred and death for many years...

How many of us remember Saddam begging soldiers "don;t shoot, don;t shoot" as he hid quivering with fear in a hole in the ground, or Gadaffi promising endless riches to those who found him hiding in a culvert if they let him go? These people gave not a second's thought to the countless innocents whose lives they found so cheap.

How fooking dare they?

I have no doubt that I'd beg for mercy in the face of being shot, but at least I've not gone round laughing with glee while ordered the death of those pleading for their lives who did no real wrong.

Sponsored Links
I have no doubt that I'd beg for mercy in the face of being shot, but at least I've not gone round laughing with glee while ordered the death of those pleading for their lives who did no real wrong.

I'd Have shot ya . :LOL:

What about that turd in Syria? What makes it even more disgraceful is that he spent several years training as a medic on London. Some doctor he turned out to be :confused:

Sponsored Links
Saddam and Gadaffi etc (and their ilk) shouldn't be shot (they were probably criminally insane anyway) . The bloody do-gooders that defend them however, each deserve a piece of lead placing in their heads (preferably with a 9mm insertion tool also known as a Beretta) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Back